Car Care Tips
Did you know that recent studies predict that most vehicle fatalities could probably have been avoided with proper vehicle maintenance? Following the simple guidelines below will not only extend the life of your vehicle and benefit the environment, but it could also potentially save your life. For service to all makes and models of vehicle, contact the professional mechanics at Complete Car Care Service Center at (305) 266-2281.
- Have your oil changed according to the owner’s manual. Depending on the type of driver you are and the amount of miles you put on your vehicle, a good rule to follow is to change the oil every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- Believe it or not, having all of the fluids in your vehicle checked helps ensure that it runs smoothly. All of these fluids play an integral role in the smooth operation of your vehicle.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires decrease the efficiency of your car and can ultimately reduce your gas mileage.
- Keep your engine tuned and it will help your car run efficiently.
- Keep your battery cables and posts free of corrosion, and clean them as needed. Keep the battery filled with battery fluid except in the case of a maintenance-free battery.
- Have your engine belts inspected regularly; worn belts also affect engine performance.
- Have the air filter inspected frequently. You should have it checked for clogging or damage every time you have your oil changed.